|In April of 1946, Charles Hardy purchased the Ontario
Rock Milling Company, which was located at 2710 Frederick Street in the city of Los
Angeles. The Company existed as a service oriented organization, specializing in the
milling and screening of non-metalic minerals.
A fire consumed the business in 1947, the result of which was the move to our current location in the city of Paramount. Shortly after the relocation, the company began to crush and sell rock and ceramics to be utilized by the roofing industry. It was a natural progression for other roofing related products to be added to the inventory.
Over the years, our product line has continued to expand and diversify in order to meet the constantly evolving standards of the building trades.
In December 1953 we officially became Charles G. Hardy, Incorporated. Today, we remain owned by the immediate family of Charles G. Hardy. As in 1946, customer service continues to be the cornerstone of our business.
CHARLES G. HARDY Inc.
15723 Vermont Ave. Paramount, CA 90723-4228
(562) 634-6560 (800) 56 HARDY
Fax: (323) 774-1510 Sales Fax: (562) 790-8809 Accounting